FINANCIAL POLICY NOTIFICATION
To reduce confusion and misunderstanding between our patients and Goodrich Optical, we have adopted the following financial policies. If you have questions regarding these policies, please discuss them with our office manager. We are dedicated to providing the best possible care and service to you and regard your complete understanding of your financial responsibilities as an essential element of your care and treatment.
Unless other arrangements have been made, in advance, by you and our office manager, full payment is due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Cash.
- We have made prior arrangements with many insurers and health plans to accept an assignment of benefits. This means that we will bill those plans for which we have an agreement and will only require you to pay the authorized co-payment at the time of service. It is our policy is to collect this co-payment at the time of service.
- In the event that your health plan determines a service is “not covered”, you will be responsible for the complete charge. Payment is due upon receipt of a statement from our office.
- We will bill your health plan for all services provided. Any balance due is your responsibility and is due upon receipt of a statement from our office.
- We recognize you may need to cancel or change an appointment; we request you give us a 24-hour notice so we may offer the appointment to another patient who needs to be seen.
- Failure to provide our office with adequate notice may result in $20 “no-show” or late cancellation fee for each offense and may result in dismissal from our practice for repeat offenders.